Thursday, March 20, 2008

I'm It

haha...what an arrogant title. Marty tagged me to answer the questions below : ).

4 Jobs I have had in my life:

1. Waitress at Fine Friends Restaurant
2. Soda Jerk/Sippy Girl (at Young Life Windy Gap)
3. Receptionist
4. Administrative Assistant

4 Movies I've Watched More Than Once

1. Dumb and Dumber
2. Remember the Titans
3. That Thing You Do
4. Anne of Green Gables


4 Places I've Lived:

1. Jacksonville, FL
2. Asheville, NC
3. Chapel Hill, NC
4. Turkey

4 TV Show I Watch

1. John and Kate plus 8
2. Giata on the Food Network
3.
4.

4 Places I have Been:

1. Wyoming
2. Colorado
3. Singapore
4. Feres, Greece (for pizza and a visa)

4 People who email me regularly

1. Anna Jones
2. Katie Moore
3. Meredith Butler
4. Turbo-Tax

4 of my favorite foods

1. Roasted Red Pepper humus w/ sea salt pita chips
2. Sweet Potatoes
3. Salad
4. Pizza

4 Places I Would Like to Visit

1. Ireland
2. North Africa
3. Italy
4. Phoenix, Arizona

Things I am Looking Forward to in the Coming Year

1. Katie and Paul's Wedding : )
2. Steamy hot summer days
3. Growing up more in the Lord
4. Fall Leaves

4 Friends I'm Tagging

1. Jeff and Andrea Smith
2. Callie Moore
3. Sarah Hinton
4. Natalie Whatley

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't forget quesadillas and anything Aunt Mildred whips up!

Anonymous said...

why isn't grits one of your favorite foods?
i posted a picture of the baby belly especially for you

Cutch said...

I loved that you worked at a resteraunt called fine friends! Ha! Miss eating Evie's chocolate with you.

Adam and Natalie said...

I love John and Kate plus 8. Adam calls it John and Kate plus hate because he thinks kate is annoying. I think she's superwoman!

shellyeve said...

i love that you said "Steamy hot summer days" - you are hilarious.