Thursday, February 21, 2008

Picture Explanations...for whoever still looks at this pathetic excuse for a blog : )

Three sets of pictures below might indicate the following:

1) I had a sweet time with my family in December

2) Dad and I made meatballs

3) Ginger and I got robes for Christmas

4) Yes, we still take the traiditional Christmas morning picture on the stairs, and yes, my brother and brother-in-law have matching Christmas pants on

5) We spent a lot of time with close family friends and families of individual friends, ie the sweet Renstrom Family in Concord (bonfire pictures), the Bowdens (kitchen pictures), and the Keys (group photo in the living room)

6) I haven't blogged in months...enjoy!

2 comments:

Garrett Conner said...

thanks for updating.

Greg

Natalie said...

pathetic=awesome.

I enjoyed looking at the pics! I'm still bummed we weren't with you guys at the Renstrom shindig though!