Monday, August 04, 2008

The End

(To start at the beginning, scroll to the post titled, "Phoenix Highlights")...

The day after the wedding (Callie has those pictures), Callie and I decided to drive to the Pacific Ocean. Allyson's parents were so gracious and not only arranged a great stay with a sweet lady from their congregation, Virginia, but they also lent us a car for the weekend. Precious Virginia packed us a beach bag of towels, sunscreen, and snacks, and we headed to the Pacific. Callie was also a dear friend of mine in Turkey, so we enjoyed the time to catch up. We finished up the trip with dinner at panera with the girls, little and adult : ). Enjoy the pics below!

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Toddler Adeline looks just like baby Adeline - how cute!

Rebecca said...

Lindsey, how sweet, your trip looked like so much fun. I miss you.
I didn't see any monogrammed sippie cups in the pics, that would make a great gift I know someone who can hook you up.