Outside the church before Kim and Derek Imai's wedding. Callie, Merea (Ally's sister), Allyson, Seline, and Elif : ).
Me and Seline.
Merea and Allyson.
Me and Sarah.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
The first pictures on our blogs right now are oddly similar!! HA! HA! Could you send me a picture of Derek and Kim? I did not get a good one...it was great to see you!
Be still, my soul; thy God doth undertake To guide the future, as He has the past. Thy hope, thy confidence let nothing shake; All now mysterious shall be bright at last. Be still, my soul: the waves and winds still know His voice Who ruled them while He dwelt below.
3 comments:
The first pictures on our blogs right now are oddly similar!! HA! HA! Could you send me a picture of Derek and Kim? I did not get a good one...it was great to see you!
ok more pictures of the bride and groom! Love ya!
Elizabeth : )
I tried about 3 times to put pictures up of Derek and Kim and it wouldn't work : (. i'll try again today!
Post a Comment