Wednesday, April 26, 2006

BOOGITY BOOGITY!!



Emma "Boo" Bugnar might be the only one who will appreciate this. But I was thinking about her today, as her new brother/sister will be coming into the world any day now. She knows exactly what this progression of pictures means. It used to make her laugh and maybe it will make her sibling laugh too. Who knows it might even get a chuckle out of little Elijah. Just imagine me coming at your child with claws (and a broken finger in this picture) and saying "boogity boogity". I can hear you all the way from here :). Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a crack up. Some fun memories in this picture. You with your mangled finger at the Providence reception desk with your Wendy's frosty! Thanks for sending me the website. I'll make sure not to forget it now!

Anonymous said...

Elijah would looove that! I can't wait for you to do it for him and see his reaction! Well, I hope you don't have a broken finger this time!

Miss you and love you!

Anonymous said...

miss you! you're a funny girl!